This article would like to show you how to use VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to batch convert WMF/EMF to PDF and burst/merge PDF through on Windows platforms.
To know more details about VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter, please go to homepage of this software from hyperlink above. And to know how to realize process, please read the following paragraphs.
To get conversion processed, you need to download trial version of this application firstly here:
Then, after you extract its content to your computer, trial version of this application could be used by yourself.
After extraction, please run cmd.exe in your computer so that command prompt window, which is operating environment of commands for Windows systems, could be opened on your screen. And then, your own commands and parameters could be typed there.
In opened command prompt window, please refer to following examples to accomplish your own process from EMF/WMF to PDF and burst/merge PDF:
emf2vec.exe –burstpdf D:\source.emf F:\target.pdf
emf2vec.exe –burstpdf D:\*.emf F:\*.pdf
emf2vec.exe -mergepdf "C:\*.pdf" C:\out.pdf
emf2vec.exe -mergepdf "C:\1.pdf|C:\2.pdf|C:\3.pdf" C:\out.pdf
where you need to know:
- the first/second example is about how to burst single PDF file/dozens of PDF files into single page PDF files when converting EMF file to PDF file, where source file also could be WMF
- the third and the forth examples tells you how to merge PDF files into one PDF file
- -burstpdf: Burst PDF file into single page PDF files
- -mergepdf <string>: Merge two PDF files into one PDF file
-mergepdf "file1|file2|file3|...": Merge several PDF files into one
-mergepdf "C:\*.pdf": Merge dozens of PDF files into one PDF file
also, if you want to set page range of PDF files, please see the following:
-mergepdf "C:\test.pdf*100-200*250-300": Extract page ranges from PDF file
- emf2vec.exe: call executive file “emf2vec.exe”
- D:\source.emf: specify source EMF file
- ….*.emf is to specify dozens of EMF files one time for batch conversion
- ….*.pdf is to specify dozens of PDF files one time for batch conversion
- F:\target.pdf: specify output PDF file
In the end, please use VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to convert EMF/WMF to PDF and burst/merge PDF through typed commands and parameters on Windows platforms, and then, targeting PDF files can be found in destination folder. Moreover, produced PDF files have high quality than you imagine!
After you know steps like above, to get both bursting and merging PDF files processed one time, you can create a BAT file and type commands above into it, then save them and close BAT file. To make process started, please double-click shortcut of this BAT file, so at last, bursting PDF files and merging PDF files could be processed
At last, thank you for reading this article, which is about how to use VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to convert EMF/WMF to PDF and burst/merge PDF files through commands. To know more articles about this software, please keep visiting here. Thank you for your support! To get full version of this software, please go to order page of VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter.