Besides the basic conversion from Word to PDF, DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is a multi-functional tool, also support converting Word file to PDF filewith PDF creator edited.
Firstly, you need to prepare a computer with Windows systems, for DOC to Any Converter Command Line is designed to work in Windows platforms on computers. Secondly, please download DOC to Any Converter Command Line to your computer via clicking this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. Then, after you get a zip file from there, you need to extract the content of that zip to your computer. By now, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used for processing the task with the following steps:
1. Open the command prompt window
The command prompt window is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, and before using DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to run “cmd.exe” by the way of clicking “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” – click “ok” in your computer, then the command prompt window can be popped out on your screen.
2. Follow the steps in turns to accomplish the conversion from Word to PDF and editing PDF creator
- call “doc2any.exe” to prepare for the entire conversion by the way of typing the path of “doc2any.exe”, then click “space”
- type “-creator <string>” where “<string>” should be a concrete string, which is used to edit creator of pdf, then click “space”
- input the path of the source Word files in order to add them for this process, and here you need to type the uniform path with “*” as filename, then click “space”
- input the universe targeting path with “*” as filename, which is used to save targeting pdf files, then click “enter” in the command prompt window, this conversion can be started and your pdf files can be produced
Here are the command lines about this process, which can be examples for you:
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –creator “Bill Clinton” d:\ins1\*.doc d:\outs1\*.pdf
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –creator “Hilary Duff” e:\*.doc d:\outs2\*.pdf
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –creator “U2” f:\ins2\*.doc d:\outs3\*.pdf
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –creator “The killers” –width 1200 g:\ins3\*.doc d:\*.pdf
In the fourth command line, –width 1200 is a parameter to edit width of pdf as 1200, which should be an int value. Anyway, besides these parameters, you can find more of them on the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from here: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, where more conversions can be found besides this one that is from Word to PDF and editing PDF creator in batches.