With DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can not only convert the entire rtf to pdf, but also help you rotate page of pdf file. If you want to know more, the following part of this article can tell you more.
First, you need to know the entire precedure, which is as follow:
download DOC to Any Converter Command Line—> open its running environment—> call “doc2any.exe”—> rotate pdf page together—> add single rtf file—> save pdf file and name it one time—> one click to produce pdf file
You need to take the steps above one by one till the last step. And if you want to realize them in your computer of Windows systems, you can refer to the following tips:
- In case you do not have DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer, please download it to your compute firstly through clicking this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, then please extract the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer; if you have DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can skip this step to next one
- It is essential to open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is the command prompt window in Windows platforms. And you can click “Windows + R” > type “cmd.exe” and click “ok” to run “cmd.exe” to open it in your computer
- After the command prompt window is opened, you need to call “doc2any.exe” to start DOC to Any Converter Command Line, and you can input the path of “doc2any.exe” into the command prompt window to realize it
- To rotate pdf page, you need to type the parameter “-rotate <int>”, and “<int>” should be a angle, e.g., 90, 270
- To add single rtf file, please type its path into the command prompt window
- Then, you need to find a folder to save pdf file and name it one time, to realize them, you can type a targeting path into the command prompt window
- To produce pdf files, please click “enter”, then DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you convert single rtf to pdf and rotate page of pdf file one time
If you are not clear on this process, you can refer to the following, which can help you more:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –rotate 270 F:\INPUT\ab.rtf F:\OUTPUT\ab.pdf
Besides this process from rtf to pdf and rotate page of pdf, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can convert other kinds of files to other types of files. To know more about that, and more information of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line through this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.