Question:I need a fast PDF Compression library for .NET that will allow me to run 10 concurrent threads each compressing a separate PDF file to around 10% of its original size. Any suggestions? (I have already tried out the product from some applications. It is not as fast as I need.) I hope there is solution on VeryDOC?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software VeryDOC PDF Compressor SDK, by which you can call it from .NET for fast compression. And the compression speed of this software is quite fast. The SDK is available for custom applications (majority of programming languages are supported: C#, C++, Delphi, Visual BASIC, VB.net, etc). Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Download PDF Compressor SDK Developer License
- Now the developer SDK version downloading link is unavailable. But if you are interested it, please contact us then we will give the trial version link at once.
- For testing its working ability, you can try the command line version. Here is the download link of command line PDF compressor.
Check what SDK version can do for you also.
- It can help you create password protected PDF directly after compression.
- Option to embed font and subset non-embedded fonts to compress PDF.
- Remove unused objects (a garbage collector for PDF files)
- Allow to email, transmit, download & upload compressed documents quickly & easily.
- It can help you reduce storage & transmission requirements by more than 10%.
- When you need, it can help you archive documents with full PDF/A compliance.
- Compress multiple files or an entire folder of documents, and its subfolders, with a single Command Line Operation.
- And this is Windows version software, it supports all Window system like 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7, 32bit and 64bit, Windows platforms.
- This software takes compression method of JBIG2, which provides the best compression solution to compress B/W image files.
- It is able to enhance PDF compression using the JBIG2Decode filter instead of CCITTFaxDecode, it is support lossless compression.
- This SDK software can help you compress PDF of scan file type. It can optimize scanned PDF which performs various image clean-up tasks (de-skewing, edge enhancement) and also nicely compresses files.
For now we can not provide code template for .NET and parameters. Please contact us then we will give example and tutorial directly. Meanwhile if you need to know more functions of this SDK version, please contact us as soon as possible.