If you want to make the content of ppt file added into one pdf file, I think you can use DOC to Any Converter Command Line, for DOC to Any Converter Command Line can not only help you convert ppt to pdf, but also help you merge pdf files flexibly. If you want to know more, here are the details below.
1. Open the command prompt window
In your computer of Windows systems, please click “start” > select “Run” > type “cmd.exe” or “cmd” > click “ok”, then you will see there is a window popped out, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line-----the command prompt window. Here is the screen snapshot below:
2. Type the command line to process the task
In the command prompt window, you can type the command line to convert ppt to pdf and merge pdf together. To realize it in the command prompt window, you can follow the steps below in turns:
- call “doc2any.exe” by the way of inputting its path, which is also the way to launch DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- type the parameter “-append 2”, which can help you merge the new pdf file to the old one following the last page of the old pdf, if these two pdf files have the same name and the same location
- add the source file through typing its path to the command prompt window
- save the new pdf file by the way of typing the path of the old pdf file
- at last, please click “enter” in the command prompt window, then your new pdf file can be produced into the old folder, which covers the old one and contains the contents of the old one and the new one
The following screen snapshot is about this process in the command prompt window:
Anyway, when you type the command line to the command prompt window, you can also change “-append 2” to “-append 1”, then the new pdf content can be added into the old pdf before the first page of the old pdf file.
And by now, this article has nearly come to an end. If you would like to know more parameters and more conversions besides the process from ppt to pdf and merge pdf, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line by clicking this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.