In this article, you will know a method to print pptx to ps with the virtual printer and DOC to Any Converter Command Line. For pptx is the format of MS PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 in Windows systems, the Office 2010 pptx is equal with the Office 2007 pptx in Windows systems.
Here is the method to print pptx file to ps file with the virtual printer and DOC to Any Converter Command Line below:
1. Download and install DOC to Any Converter Command Line and docprint pro virtual printer in your computer
Click the download link of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to download it in your computer, which is as below:
https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, then unzip the folder to install DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer by the way of double-clicking the program of “doc2any.exe”;
Then, please click the following link to download docprint pro to your computer, then install it in your computer by double-clicking “docprint_pro_setup.exe” in your computer:
At last, please set this virtual printer as default printer in your computer, for DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you call the default virtual printer to create the ps file for you directly.
2. Open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to start the conversion
To open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to run “cmd.exe” in your computer, which needs you click the hotkey “Windows+R” and type “cmd.exe” with one click on “ok” in the dialog box of “Run”, then the command prompt window can be started.
After the start of the command prompt window, you can convert Office 2010 and Office 2007 pptx to ps using the virtual printer by typing the command line like the following ones:
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –useprinter –width 200 D:\input\ab.pptx F:\output\ab.ps<enter>
There are something I need to explain to make you understand this conversion better:
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”; –useprinter is to use the virtual printer via this parameter; –width 200 is to edit the width of the ps file as 200; D:\input\ab.pptx is the path of the pptx file; F:\output\ab.ps is the objective path; <enter> stands for the essential operation with <>, which is to click “enter” to start the conversion.
Thus, according to the illustration above, you can know the steps to print pptx file to ps file:
- the first step is to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line by the way of inputting the path of “doc2any.exe”;
- the second step is to input the parameters to set the targeting options;
- the third step is to add the pptx file by the way of typing the pptx path;
- the fourth step is to save the ps file through typing the objective path;
- finally, one click on “enter” helps you convert pptx file to ps file with DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
In the end, you can press this link to visit the official webpage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to know more about this dreaming tool: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, and thank you for reading this article about how to print MS Office 2010 and Office 2007 pptx to ps with the virtual printer.