Want to edit image resolution/DPI when converting HTML/URL to image on Windows platforms? VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter could help you totally.
VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter could be used to produce HTML/URL to various image files through. Moreover, this software allows you to edit image properties, e.g, resolution, page size, etc. very flexibly. So if you would like to experience this application, please download its trial version here:
With VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter, you can edit image resolution/DPI during converting HTML/URL to various image through following way:
1. Run cmd
Command prompt window is our running environment of commands, so it is elementary to open it with this way:
Click hotkey Windows + R > input cmd in pop dialog box > click ok, then command prompt window could be opened on screen.
2. Convert HTML/URL to various image
Here is an example you can refer to when you type your own commands and parameter for accomplishing conversion:
html2image.exe -url=C:\test1.htm -out=C:\test1.bmp -dpi=300
html2image.exe -url=C:\test2.htm -out=C:\test2.jpg -xdpi=200 -ydpi=300
- -xdpi=<int>: edit X resolution of the output image (default: auto)
- -ydpi=<int>: edit Y resolution of the output image (default: auto)
- -dpi=<int>: set Both X and Y resolution of the output image (default: auto)
- html2image.exe is to run this software through calling executive file “html2image.exe”
- -url=C:\test2.htm is to specify input HTML file
- -out=C:\test2.jpg is to specify output image file of JPEG
When you finish this setting like above, you can start to convert HTML/URL file to image file and set image resolution flexibly. Then, after a few seconds, image files with specific resolution could be produced into targeting folder directly.
After you have been through description about how to use VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter to convert HTML/URL file to image files and set image resolution/DPI with commands, please feel free to ask us questions via dropping here your comments, if you have some confusions about this software or this article. Thank you for your support here.