Here I will introduce 2 ways to convert MSand and set , the following are the details.
The main converter is DOC to Any Converter Command Line. And if you do not have it in your computer, I think you can follow the steps below to have it in your computer:
- download a zip file from this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip
- extract the content of this zip file to your computer so that you can call “doc2any.exe” to your computer
Then, please do the followings to open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line in Windows platforms:
click “start” to open start menu, then hit “Run” on start menu, and type “cmd.exe” in dialog box of “Run”, then click “ok”, and the command prompt window like below can be popped on your screen:
In this command prompt window, you can refer to the followings to process your task fromand and set :
- type the path of “doc2any.exe” so that you can begin to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is called: call “doc2any.exe” in command prompt window, then click “space” for other command
- input the parameter “-keywords <string>” to edit keywords of pdf as <string>, where <> means the essentiality in command line, then still, please click “space”
- type the source path of single pptx file so that this file can be added into this conversion, then click “space” in command prompt window
- input the targeting path in order to save pdf file, then you need to click “enter” rather than “space” so that the production of pdf file can be started soon, and then your pdf file can be in the objective folder in your computer
To know more of this process with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can refer to the following:
In the picture above, the example source file is located in folder “doc2any_cmd”, which contains the program of “doc2any.exe”, so based on the preconditions above, you also can use the following command line to process your task:
d: <enter> helps you enter d disc which contains “doc2any.exe”;
cd doc2any_cmd <enter> help you change directory firstly, and enter folder “doc2any_cmd” which contains “doc2any.exe”
doc2any is to call “doc2any.exe” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can serve you; example.pptx is used to add the source file with source filename and file extension; example4.pdf is typed to save this “example4” pdf file in folder “doc2any_cmd”. Then, still, please click “enter” at the end of this command line so that your pdf file can be produced soon.
For any concerns about this conversion, please leave your comment here; and for any doubts about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line via this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, where many kinds of conversions can be founds besides this one from Office 2007 and Office 2010 pptx to pdf and setting .