Maybe you know how to convert xls to jpg and set the image resolution with the GUI converters, but do you know how to use the command line to process this task? If you do not know the method, you can read this article to know it right now!
1. Download DOC to Any Converter Command Line and the virtual printer
Click the following links of DOC to Any Converter Command Line and the virtual printer “docprint pro” separately, the downloads of DOC to Any Converter Command Line and docprint pro can be downloaded quickly:
2. Install DOC to Any Converter Command Line and the virtual printer
In this step, you need to unzip the download of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to your computer, and later, you can call "doc2any.exe" directly. To install the virtual printer “docprint pro”, you need to double-click the installer “docprint_pro_setup.exe”, then this virtual printer can be installed in your computer.
3. Set the virtual printer as default printer
To set the virtual printer of “docprint pro” as default printer, please click “start” > select “Printers and Faxes” on start menu, and then please use the right button of mouse to click the icon of “docprint”, when it can be marked, it is the default printer in your computer.
4. Open the command prompt window
After the installation, you need to run the command prompt window, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line in Windows platforms. To start it in your computer, please click “Wndows + R” hotkey, and type “cmd” in the popped dialog box, then press “ok” to start the command prompt window.
5. Type the command line to process the task
After the running of the command prompt window, you need to get the prepared work done in the command prompt window. And you can refer to the following command line to deal with it step by step:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –useprinter –xres 199 –yres 199 f:\input2\in2.xls f:\output2\out2.jpg<enter>
- d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, which is used to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- –useprinter is to use the default virtual printer
- –xres 199 is to set the resolution in the horizontal direction as 199
- –yres 199 is to set the resolution in the vertical direction as 199
- f:\input2\in2.xls is the path of the xls file, which is used to add the xls file
- f:\output2\out2.jpg is the objective path, which is used to save jpg files
- <enter> stands for the essentiality with <>, and one click on “enter”
If you want to convert xls to jpg and edit the image resolution with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can use the command line above, and change the directory accordingly with the exact format retained in the command prompt window.
To know more parameters compatible with DOC to Any Converter Command Line and more about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html. It is the end of this article, which is about the conversion from xls to jpg and edit the image resolution with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, thank you for your reading!