This article is about how to use VeryDOC HTMLPrint Command Line to print HTML and set printing margin with command line on Windows platforms.
VeryDOC HTMLPrint Command Line is handy and powerful, which could print large volumes of HTML, MHTML files or Web URLs in real-time. This application also is able to let developers use in various programming or scripting languages, e.g., VB, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, C/C++, Delphi, etc.. For further trial on this application, please click following icon:
Want to know more details about printing HTML and set printing margin right now? Then, please read the following paragraphs.
1. Open command prompt window
It is essential to run cmd.exe to open command prompt window in your computer, for it is operating environment of commands in Windows systems. And when it pops on screen, you can start to use commands to process your task there.
2. Print web page of HTML and edit printing margin
VeryDOC HTMLPrint Command Line is a command application, so you need to type commands and parameters to print file of HTML and set printing margin in command prompt window. And for this, you can refer to following example:
htmlprint.exe -marginleft 10 -margintop 10 -marginright 10 -marginbottom 10 https://www.verydoc.com
htmlprint.exe -marginleft 10 -margintop 10 -marginright 10 -marginbottom 10 D:\source.htm
- htmlprint.exe is to call executive file “htmlprint.exe” to run this application
- -marginleft 10 is to edit left margin as 10pt when printing HTML
- -margintop 10 is to edit top margin as 10pt when printing HTML
- -marginright 10 is to edit right margin as 10pt when printing HTML
- -marginbottom 10 is to edit bottom margin as 10pt when printing HTML
- https://www.verydoc.com is to specify online web page with URL
- D:\source.htm is to specify local web page – HTM file
No matter you print HTM or print URL directly, after commands and parameters are typed in command prompt window, one click on enter can make VeryDOC HTMLPrint Command Line print file of HTML with specified margins set by you.
To know more about VeryDOC HTMLPrint Command Line, please visit here frequently for other relevant articles, besides this one, which is about how to print file of HTML and edit printing margin with commands and parameters.