How to convert from AutoCAD DWG drawing to SVG images?
We are attempting to convert CAD DWG images to SVG images. The images we have converted on a free site will not convert the scale of the DWG image. Will your software make the conversion on a one to one scale?
Thanks for your message, yes, our software does able to make the conversion on an one to one scale, please download "DWG to Vector Converter Command Line" from this web page to convert from AutoCAD DWG files to SVG files,
after you download it, you can run following command line to convert your DWG files to SVG files easily,
dwg2vec.exe C:\test.dwg C:\out.svg
or, you can special DPI resolution for the DWG to SVG conversion, for example,
dwg2vec.exe -dpi 72 C:\test.dwg C:\out.svg
- How to convert MS Office 2010 docx to tif
- How to split long HTML and then convert HTML to PDF?
- How can I extract a few pages from PDF to Flash?
- To convert OpenOffice Impress to flash quickly, what should I do, please?
- Can’t get correct page count from RAW .SPL files
- Convert PDF to DWG and Scale it in X, Y directions
- A way to convert PDF to DXF files of various versions
- We have htmlprint running on a 2003 server 32bit fine, but failed to run it on Windows 2008 Server 64bit system.
- Convert MS Office 2010 docx to pdf and set page width and height
- VeryDOC PDF to Flash Command Line Converter
- Convert scanned PNG, JPEG, GIF or PDF format to vector CAD Drawings and Convert DXF back to original PNG, JPEG, GIF or PDF format
- Convert DWG to Flash specifying width and height
- VeryDOC DWG and DXF Series Products. Batch convert CAD, DXF, DWG, DWF files to PDF, TIFF, JPG, PS, EPS, etc. formats, and convert PDF files back to DXF and DWG files.
- How to convert AutoCAD to image/PDF and edit resolution with command line
- Convert DWG to Tiff and Specify Width and Height
This entry was posted in DWG to Vector Converter
and tagged dwg to svg
, dxf to svg
. Bookmark the permalink