When you need tofile to one existed PDF file and set password to protect it, please read the following article. This method also can be used to insert DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX and others to an existed PDF file. And when you need to encrypt PDF, this method allows you to encrypt PDF from two levels in two aspects. In the following part, I will show you how to to PDF and set password.
- DOC to Any Converter is Window homepage of DOC to Any Converter. application, it can be used to convert office file format to PDF and then overwrite, insert, append or rename PDF file if destination PDF file exists. If you need to know more about this software, please visit
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder and then check elements in it.
Step 2. Insert PPT to PDF and set password
- When you run the conversion, please refer to the usage and examples.
- Usage: DOC2Any [options] <in-file> [<out-file>]
- When you need to to an existed PDF and set password, please refer to the following template.
doc2any.exe -append 1 C:\in.ppt C:\out.pdf
doc2any.exe -append 2 C:\in.ppt C:\out.pdf
doc2any.exe -append 2 C:\*.ppt C:\out.pdf
doc2any.exe -append 2 -width 612 -height 792 C:\*.ppt C:\out.pdf
doc2any.exe -ownerpwd 123 -keylen 2 -encryption 3900 C:\in.doc C:\out.pdf
for %F in (D:\test\*.ppt) do "doc2any.exe" "%F" "%~dpnF.pdf"
for /r D:\test %F in (*.ppt) do "doc2any.exe" "%F" "%~dpnF.pdf"
Now let us check related parameters:
-append <int> : Append document to an existing PDF file
-append 0: Overwrite if PDF file exists
-append 1: Insert before first page if PDF file exists
-append 2: Append to last page if PDF file exists
-append 3: Rename filename if PDF file exists
-keylen <int> : Key length (40 or 128 bit)
-keylen 0: 40 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 3 or higher)
-keylen 1: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 5 or higher)
-keylen 2: 128 bit RC4 encryption (Acrobat 6 or higher)
-encryption <int> : Restrictions
-encryption 0: Encrypt the file only
-encryption 3900: Deny anything
-encryption 4: Deny printing
-encryption 8: Deny modification of contents
-encryption 16: Deny copying of contents
-encryption 32: No commenting
===128 bit encryption only -> ignored if 40 bit encryption is used
-encryption 256: Deny FillInFormFields
-encryption 512: Deny ExtractObj
-encryption 1024: Deny Assemble
-encryption 2048: Disable high res. printing
-encryption 4096: Do not encrypt metadata
By this method and under the help of this software, we can insert PPT to existed PDF by command line. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.