Sometimes you need to save the content in XPS file to standard text file then you can reuse the xps file content. However, now in the market, there is not too many software shown good conversion effect. So here I show you my ways for you to compare with others. Converting, I needs two main steps.
First, convert xps to PDF.
- Some software in the market can not handle XPS file with images but if we can convert xps to PDF first then there PDF to text, I guess there should not have problems.
- Download software xps to PDF converter, here is the free downloading link for you:https://www.verydoc.com/xps2pdf.zip. If you need to more about this software, please visit its homepage.
- This software is command line version, so you need to call it from MS Dos Windows.
- Let us take a random xps file for example.
- Unzip the software package then do as the usage shows. Meanwhile, this software also can be used together with VB or other application. And there also example in the package.
- Input the command line in the MS Dos Windows.
xps2pdf.exe C:\in.xps C:\out.pdf
Second, convert PDF to text.
- PDF to text is easy for VeryDOC software. Now you can free download this software, here is for you to try, .
- This software has interface, so it is very easy to run it. When you download it successfully, there will be an icon on the desktop. Double click its icon then you can enter its interface.
- Simply drag the PDF file to the software interface then it will be converted to text file at once.
- Even if your PDF file contains image, it can help you convert it to editable text.
Now let us check the conversion effect from the text file.
Now I will call an end for the conversion from, if you have any question about this conversion, please leave us a comment then we will reply you as soon as possible.