You can convert Word to pdf and editwith DOC to Any Converter Command Line. With the help of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, it is very easy to process this kind of tasks in Windows platforms. Here are the details below:
1. Click the following link to download DOC to Any Converter Command Line: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. And after that, you need to extract the content to your computer, then DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used later.
2. After the 1st premise is done, you need to click “start” to open start menu, and hit “Run” on start menu, and then please type “cmd.exe” or “cmd” in dialog box “Run”, then click “ok” to open the command prompt window, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
3. Process the task from Word to pdf and setting
In the command prompt window, you can directly start to type the command line referring to the steps below:
- run DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- edit title of pdf
- add source file for this process
- get a targeting folder for pdf file and assign a name
- begin to produce pdf file
To realize to start DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to type the path of “doc2any.exe” into command prompt window; then you need to click “space” there, and continue to input a parameter that is “-title <string>”, when you input this parameter, you need to change <string> to a real string that is the title of pdf; then please click “space” in command prompt window, and type the path of the Word file in order to add this source file for this conversion; and after clicking “space” in command prompt window, please input a targeting path, which can be used for saving your pdf file and name it; then, to start this conversion, you need to click “space” in command prompt window.
Here are the command line and the command prompt window that contains the command line about this process below, I hope they can help you in some aspects:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe -title "David" d:\doc2any_cmd\example.doc e:\exampletopdf.pdf
If you want to know other conversions besides this one, you can go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, where you can find more processes including the one of Word to pdf and setting https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html., and here is the relative link: