To convertusing , DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you. DOC to Any Converter Command Line can not only help you edit the properties of the objective files during the conversion from , but also could help you process the task with the in the single process or the batch conversion.
Here are the steps to convert rtf file to pdf file with DOC to Any Converter Command Line:
1. Install DOC to Any Converter Command Line
You can press this link to download DOC to Any Converter Command Line, then open the folder of “doc2any_cmd”, and double-click the installer of “doc2any.exe” in order to install DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer.
2. Install the virtual printer in your computer
Click this link of http://dl.verypdf.net/docprint_pro_setup.exe, docprint_pro_setup.exe can be downloaded quickly, which is the installer for the installation of this virtual printer. If you have your own virtual printer in your computer, you can skip this step; if you do not have it, please download it to your computer firstly.
3. Set the virtual printer as the default virtual printer
To set the default virtual printer, firstly, you need to click “start” > press “Printers and Faxes”, then click the right button of mouse to choose the virtual printer, and select “Set as Default Printer”, then the virtual printer of “docprint” can be your default virtual printer.
4. Launch the command prompt window
In Windows systems, the command prompt window is the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. To open it, you need to click “Windows + R” to start the dialog box of “Run”, and type “cmd.exe” in this dialog box and press “ok”.
5. Convertwith the virtual printer
Please follow the steps below to run the tool, use the virtual printer, add the rtf file, customize the objective path and start the conversion in turns:
- to process the task with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, firstly, please launch DOC to Any Converter Command Line in the command prompt window through inputting the path of the program “doc2any.exe”, or drag and drop the program of “doc2any.exe” into the command prompt window directly
- to use the virtual printer, you need to type “-useprinter” after the running of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is the parameter about using the virtual printer for DOC to Any Converter Command Line, also you can input other parameters to set the related properties of the pdf file, e.g., “–width 900”, which is to set the width of the pdf file
- to add the source file for the conversion, you may need to type the path of the rtf file, or just drag and drop the rtf file into the command prompt window
- to get the destination folder for the pdf file and name this pdf file, please type the objective path in the command prompt window
- at last, please click “enter” to start the conversion with DOC to Any Converter Command Line
Here is the command line about this conversion below, when you have your own conversion, you just need to change the directory and retain the accurate format and the precedure in the command prompt window:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –useprinter f:\input\a.rtf h:\output\ab.pdf<enter>
To know more parameters for DOC to Any Converter Command Line and more information of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can click here to go to the home page of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. Thank you for reading this article about how to convert rtf to pdf with the virtual printer and DOC to Any Converter Command Line.