It is so simple and quick to convertand set of user with command line in Windows platforms! If you do not believe it, maybe you need to keep reading this article.
Firstly, you need to have a converter----DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is a professional tool to help you convert Office and OpenOffice files to pdf files with command line in Windows platforms. And it is convenient to click the following link to download a zip file which needs you to unzip to your computer for the usage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line later: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip.
Then, please refer to the followings to run “cmd.exe” in your computer so that the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be popped on your screen, which is the command prompt window like below:
click “start” to get start menu, then click “Run” on start menu, and then type “cmd.exe” or “cmd” in dialog box of “Run”, finally please click “OK” in dialog box of “Run”
In this command prompt window, you can type command line directly till the production of pdf file. And firstly, please see the example below:
F:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe -openpwd abcdefg -keylen 1 D:\source\input2.ppt D:\end\input2.pdf
- F:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, which is typed for calling “doc2any.exe” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be effective on this process of and setting
- -openpwd abcdefg is the parameter to edit open password (user password) as “abcdefg”, which can be replaced by anther string based on “-openpwd <string>”
- for DOC to Any Converter Command Line supports editing the key length as 40-bit or 128-bit, -keylen 1 is the parameter to edit your password as 128-bit RC4 encryption that is suitable for Acrobat 5 or higher, also you can use “-keylen 0” or “-keylen 2” here to edit password as 40-bit RC4 encryption or 128-bit RC4 encryption
- D:\source\input2.ppt is the source path of ppt file used to add this file for this process
- D:\end\input2.pdf is typed to save pdf file and name this pdf file directly
After the command line like above has been typed into command prompt window, please get one click on “enter” button, then your pdf file can be added into the targeting folder quickly. Here is the relative command prompt window below:
For more doubts about this article, please leave your comment here; and for more concerns about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click this link below to log on the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, where you can know more parameters besides the one used in the process of ppt to pdf and editing pdf password of user with DOC to Any Converter Command Line: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.