This article aims to show you a way to convert Excel to PDF and set PDF keywords with command line, and here are the details below:
1. Start the main converter – DOC to Any Converter Command Line
To start DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to extract the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer from the download on this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, then follow the steps below to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: click “Windows + R” to open the dialog box of “Run”, then type “cmd.exe” and click “ok” in dialog box of “Run”.
After the running of the command prompt window, please drag and drop the program of “doc2any.exe” into command prompt window, or type the path of “doc2any.exe” to your command prompt window, then click “space” in it, which help you call “doc2any.exe” so that the main tool can serve you later.
2. Refer to the followings to type command line till the production of PDF file
Please see the followings firstly, which is about the command line to convert Excel to PDF and set PDF keywords:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –keywords “Madonna” d:\examples\input2.xls d:\examples\output2.pdf
- d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”
- –keywords “Madonna” is typed for setting keywords of PDF as “Madonna”, which is from the parameter “-keywords <string>”
- d:\examples\input2.xls is the source path for adding this xls file for this conversion
- d:\examples\output2.pdf is the objective path typed for saving PDF file and name PDF file
Finally, you need to click “enter” in command prompt window, then your PDF file can be produced soon. Besides editing keywords of PDF file, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you edit other properties of PDF file, e.g., the margin, and if you would like to know details, here is the relative command line below:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –keywords “Madonna” –margin 200x180x300x100 d:\examples\input2.xls d:\examples\output2.pdf
–margin 200x180x300x100 is typed for setting left, top, right and bottom margin of PDF as 200, 180, 300 and 100 pt.
To know more parameters, which can be used in this process of Excel to PDF, please go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line via clicking this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, where other kinds of conversions with other parameters can be found, not only the parameter to edit PDF keywords during the conversion.