DOC to Any Converter Command Line could help you convert Rich Text Format to ps quickly. Here is its download link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. To know more about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.
Rich Text Format could be represented by RTF, which is a text file format. RTF files extension is *.rtf.
Here is the solution of converting Rich Text Format to ps below:
1. Click [Windows+R] of keyboard to input [cmd], and click [ok] button, MS-DOS dialog box could be opened.
2. Input [cd\] and click [enter] button to jump to root directory.
3. Enter into the disk of doc2any.exe, input [D:] and click [enter], for example, cause doc2any.exe is installed on the disk (D).
4. Input the path of doc2any.exe and click [space] in order to continue to input command lines.
5. Set up the parameters: input parameters and click [space], for instance:
input [-wf "Arial" –wh 80 -wb -wi -wu –ws] and click [space]. For these parameters, you could refer to the following ones:
-wtext <string> : Watermark text on printed document
-wtype <int> : type of watermark
0 : normal watermark
1 : watermark on header
2 : watermark on footer
-wf <string> : font name of watermark
-wh <int> : font size of watermark
-wb : specify bold font
-wi : specify an italic font
-wu : specify an underlined font
-ws : specify a strikeout font
-wa <int> : angle of watermark
6. Input soure file and targeting path: input source path and click [space], then input the path of targeting file.
7. Click [enter] button to process the conversion of Rich Text Format to ps with DOC to Any Converter Command Line.