The video can be converted to image files freely with Video to GIF Animation Converter. There are several supported output image formats in Video to GIF Animation Converter, such as GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, PCX, etc.
- Support Windows 2000 and later systems of both 32t and 64-bit.
- Convert Video to images in batch.
- Convert Video to Animated GIF.
- Convert a part of video to images by setting different starts and ends.
- Support different replay times of animated GIF.
- Specify the size of output image files by setting width and height.
- Support to set the quality of output images.
- Capture the images with different internals when converting video to images.
- Support different frame rate when converting video to GIF animation.
- Input video formats: AVI, FLV, MP4, MOV, WMV, MPG, MKV, etc.
- Output image formats: GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, PCX, etc.